01. What does the standard Fly-Foot package include?
-Your Accomodation in a Central Location -Your Stadium Seats -Your Fly-Foot On-Spot Service
02. I want to customize my own Trip, can you help me with that?
Sure! Contact us with your requirements and we will make it happen.
03. I want to make changes on your suggested offer: Can I change my flight, hotel, seat category or even the trip dates?
Yes! Fly-Foot will help you make any changes on the suggested offers. Whether you want to change the flights, dates, the hotel, upgrade or downgrade, we will do our best to keep you satisfied.
04. I want to know my seat location and whether my seats will be together?
Our Seats are distributed between different categories. These categories cover areas of the stadium, as we highlight in each stadium plan in your team page. Once you select the category, Fly-Foot will book your seat in that area. And yes, you will be seated next to each other, unless we specifically state otherwise during your booking process.
05. I want to travel with my children, do I have a special discount?
Absolutely! Fly-Foot offers special rates when you are travelling with your family. Make sure to mention your child's age during the booking process to benefit from the discount.
06. I am travelling alone, can I have a package based on that?
Sure! Although Fly-Foot's standard packages are based on 2 fans travelling together, we can always prepare a customized package for one person.
07. What is the Fly-Foot On-Spot service?
Fly-Foot On-Spot is a service that all our clients can benefit from. A Fly-Foot team member, who speaks different languages, will help you make the best out of your travel experience.
Whether it is nightlife, shopping, sports, or dining that you want to enjoy, we can help you and guide you around these cities that we know so well.
With the FLY-FOOT on spot service you can avoid many of the unpleasant situations that travelers usually face when visiting a new place.
We know the city, and we speak your language
08. I want to buy a package. What are the methods of Payment?
All major Credit Cards and in some countries direct bank transfers and cash payment are accepted. The available payment options will be highlighted as you go through your package check-out process.
09. I want to pay in installments, do you have any payment facilities?
Yes, Fly-Foot offers payment facilities, you can ask for these options during your booking process
10. I just settled my payment. How do I know my reservation is confirmed?
After making the payment you will receive an email confirmation along with your reservation vouchers.
11. I want to cancel my booking. Do you have a refund policy?
Fly-Foot has “Special Cancellation” policy that will be shared during the booking process and that can entitle you to a refund in some cases.
12. I want to file a complaint. Who should I contact?
Fly-Foot’s major concern is your comfort and satisfaction. If you feel that they were compromised please email us as soon as possible and we will do everything reasonably possible to sort the problem out.
13. Can I add flights to my package ?
Yes, you can book your flights directly through the website or getting in touch with the team.
14. What are Fly-Foot Perks ?
Fly-Foot perks are the additional services that you can add to the standard package to make your travel experience more memorable that include:
•Airport Pick Up •Airport Drop Off •City Tour •Stadium Tour •Train •Special Requests