Join The Team
Years of Experince required: 0-1
Type: Full Time
At Fly-Foot, we thrive when our people thrive and when our clients are happy. To make football travel easy to book, accessible, and a dream come true for our growing fanbase, we need a football enthusiast who knows how to listen, connect and find the right solutions for our beloved football fans.
We are currently looking for a sales executive to serve our growing football fanbase in our existing markets. The ideal person for this position will have a dynamic personality with a passion for travel and football. You’ll be a proactive and curious member of our growing sales team, with good communication and interpersonal skills, able to identify growth opportunities for clients before they identify a need or gap for themselves.
This level of foresight and meticulous work is what will make you a good signing for us.
Objectives of this Role
• Build and maintain lasting relationships with clients by understanding focus and needs, and anticipating them in advance
• Coordinate internal and external resources
• Stay current with company offerings and industry trends
• Oversee and achieve organizational targets while keeping in mind best practices
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
• Answer inbound requests via the website or e-mail.
• Support and solve problems for clients by understanding and exceeding their expectations
• Participate in brainstorming, office activities, staff meetings and client meetings.
• Perform prospecting activities such as cold calling and networking
• Follow up with clients regularly to ensure needs are being met.
• Maintain a database of clients, prospects, partners, and vendors
Skills and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in business or a related discipline
• 0-2 years’ experience in sales role reporting directly to upper management
• Ability to manage multiple requests while seeking new opportunities
• Ability to understand client needs, and negotiate costs and services
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office with aptitude to learn systems
• Fluency in Arabic and English, French and other languages are a plus.
Extra Skills and Qualifications
• Football Player (we try to organize company matches every week)
• FIFA Player (it gets competitive in the office!)